The Trinity Oaks Christian Academy early childhood program includes a preschool for 3-year olds and a pre-kindergarten for 4-year olds.
God's Word is central to all teaching in the preschool and pre-kindergarten programs. Bible lessons and verse memorization are seamlessly integrated into the curriculum. In preschool, children are given the time and space to learn and play in a safe and nurturing environment. The children are encouraged to explore the different areas of the classroom, and they are given the opportunity to stretch their minds through multiple learning and sensory experiences. In pre-kindergarten, the children are introduced to additional developmentally appropriate opportunities that encourage growth and development as learners. Trinity Oaks early childhood teachers encourage curiosity and a love of learning. Teachers model Christ-like love and teach the children that they are loved by a Mighty God and that they are created in His image!
- Session meets on Monday/Wednesday from 8:25–11:30 a.m. (Should that section become full, a Tuesday/Thursday session may be opened.)
- Students must be 3 years of age by September 1st.
- Students must be fully potty trained.
- Session meets on Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 8:25–11:30 a.m.
- Students must be 4 years of age by September 1st.
Husky Pup Extended Day Program:
- Preschool students have the option of adding an extra day of class on Fridays.
- Husky Pup afternoons for both preschool and pre-kindergarten students are offered on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11:30 a.m. — 3:00 p.m.