In order to complete the application process, please follow the checklist items listed below, including submission of all supplemental application forms. All supplemental forms must be downloaded, completed, and returned to the Admissions Office. All information below will be required before the family interview can be scheduled.
Keep this checklist and use it for your personal reference. It is the responsibility of the parent to be sure all application and enrollment materials are completed and received by the Admissions Office. The admissions process for your child cannot proceed until these materials are received.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS/ CHECKLIST
- Meet the Admissions Director. Make an appointment to tour the school and discuss our distinctive mission.
- Online Application and Fee. Submit completed online application and fee of $70 for Preschool / $120 for Prekindergarten through grade 12.
- Pastoral Reference Form.
- Academic Assessment. Speak to the Director of Admissions about scheduling your student’s academic assessment requirements.
- Shadow Day. Schedule a classroom visitation day. (Summer applicants will not have this opportunity.)
- Academic Records. Submit copies of report cards and standardized test scores for the last two academic years (Second grade and older.)
- Parent Interview. An interview with the Head of School will be scheduled after all the above requirements are completed.
ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS/ CHECKLIST
- Online Enrollment Packet. Complete the online enrollment packet as soon as possible upon Admissions acceptance.
- Official Birth Certificate. Submit an official birth certificate to the school office — we can make a copy for you, but the school office staff must see a certified copy.
- Health Records. Submit current immunizations, physical exam, dental exam (Kindergarten and older) and eye exam (Kindergarten and older).
- School Forms. Complete additional applicable school forms provided by the office. (Milk, pizza, field trip polo, P.E. uniform, etc.)
- Congratulations! Welcome to the TOCA Family!