In order to complete the application process, please follow the checklist items listed below, including submission of all supplemental application forms. All supplemental forms must be downloaded, completed, and returned to the Admissions Office. All information below will be required before the family interview can be scheduled.
Keep this checklist and use it for your personal reference. It is the responsibility of the parent to be sure all application & enrollment materials are completed and received by the Admissions Office. The admissions process for your child cannot proceed until these materials are received.
- Make an appointment to tour the school and discuss our distinctive mission.
- Submit completed Online Application and application fee of $70 for Preschool / $120 for Prekindergarten thru grade 12.
- Pastor's Reference Form.
- Speak to the Director of Admissions about scheduling your student’s academic assessment requirements.
- Schedule a classroom visitation day. (Summer applicants will not have this opportunity.)
- Submit copies of report cards and standardized test scores for the last two academic years.
- Family Interview with the Head of School will be scheduled after all the above have been completed.
*Trinity Oaks reserves the right to assess prospective students as needed to ascertain grade level readiness. Students will be placed in the grade most appropriate for them according to their maturity, ability, achievement, and other factors.
- Complete online enrollment packet provided upon acceptance into school.
- Submit Official Birth Certificate. (we must see a certified copy in the school office)
- Submit Current Immunization and Physical Exam Records.
- Complete additional forms provided by office i.e. milk & pizza order, spirit wear order, etc.
- Congratulations! Welcome to the TOCA Family!