In order to complete the application process, please follow the checklist items listed below, including submission of all supplemental application forms. All supplemental forms must be downloaded, completed, and returned to the Admissions Office. All information below will be required before the family interview can be scheduled.
Keep this checklist and use it for your personal reference. It is the responsibility of the parent to be sure all application and enrollment materials are completed and received by the Admissions Office. The admissions process for your child cannot proceed until these materials are received.
ADMISSIONS APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS/ CHECKLIST
- Tour of Trinity Oaks
- Online Application (www.trinity-oaks.org under Admissions tab – application fee)
- A “visit” day for your child
- Pastoral Reference Form
- Developmental Assessment for Pre-kindergarten, Kindergarten and 1st grade.
- Achievement assessment for grades 2-12
- Provide copies of most recent report cards and standardized test scores
- Parent interview with Dr. Paul Wrobbel, Head of School, will be scheduled after all of the above have been completed (student interview required for grades 6-12).
ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS/ CHECKLIST
- Enrollment Form (available online – enrollment fee)
- Turn in all necessary school forms
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Eye Examination Form for kindergarten enrollment and/or enrolling in school for the first
- Certificate of Child Health Examination Form
- Dental Examination Form