H.O.P.E. (Husky Organization of Parents and Educators)
HOPE@TOCA is a ministry of Trinity Oaks Christian Academy that exists to build community among our school families. Our children spend a great deal of their day together in an academic setting and the community building family activities that we plan are just another way to further the Home, School, Church triangle. HOPE@TOCA plans and hosts a variety of events such as New Parent Coffees, the annual Back to School Picnic, Stade Farm Family Outing, Winter Carnival and other family events. We also support our teachers by facilitating teacher appreciation by organizing room parents, weekly teacher treats and the annual Faculty Christmas Luncheon. We do provide some financial support for the school through our fundraising efforts. HOPE@TOCA hosts monthly Dine and Share events at local restaurants in addition to TRIP, Box Tops and Campbell’s Soup labels. Our biggest fundraising event is the all-school Race for Education held in May every year.
- August 11 – Back to School Picnic
- August 15 – First Day Coffee
- August 15 – Chick-fil-a Dine and Share?
- September 29 – Stade Farm Fall Family Outing
- October 5 – Grandparents’ Day
- October 25-26 – Parent/Teacher Conferences
- November 9 – Chili Cook-off
- November 23 – CL Festival of Lights Parade
- December 2 – Merry Cary Parade
- December 5 – Faculty/ Staff Christmas Luncheon
- February 22 – Winter Carnival
- March 15 – Family Serve Night – Feed My Starving Children
- April 29 – May 3 – Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 3 – RACE for Education
- May 24 – Kick-out Picnic
HS BBB HOME vs. Kankakee Trinity Academy 6:00 p.m.
February 1, 2019